spoon

stuck in "good food jail"

Category:

I don't know about you guys but.. I find that since I've made a commitment to eat real and good food I have been an absolute slave to my kitchen and the grocery stores. I'm constantly chopping, cooking, cleaning and going out to replenish my staple ingredients.


I have recently started grilling up 4 chicken breasts instead of 1 at a time and throwing them in a sealed container in the fridge for future meals and there is always either a big bowl of salad or sauteed veggies in the fridge for quick eats. I still find that there are those evenings when it comes to dinner time and I have nothing defrosted or chopped and I feel like banging my head on the freezer door. 

Whole9 has collected some really great tips from some of my favourite paleo cooks and bloggers out there and conveniently posted them for me to share with you! Take the time and read through them, I know I had a few foodie revelations myself while reading them. Here it is...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment