spoon

back to the basics

Category:

The Primal Life website has launched and with it, I have been getting a flood of new hits. Much appreciated!


I thought I'd take a quick step back to the basics for those people who might be just getting into the concept of eating a paleo diet. It's also important for those who already eat this way to remember the basics, if not to help yourself; then to help others.

I think Robb Wolf does an excellent job with his "Quick Start" guide and shopping list. Find it HERE.

He also puts together a great "Food Matrix" that I recommend checking out HERE.

Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint and writer of Mark's Daily Apple blog, puts primal living into very simple and easy to understand terms in this video.


And when all else fails.. refer to the primal food pyramid!



Comments (0)

Post a Comment