spoon

Muffin Fever

Category: , , ,

As I was writing that last post I remembered I had some organic pure pumpkin left in my fridge from Thansgiving baking.. so that prompted another batch of muffins using coconut flour. Behold..


Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

½ cup butter or organic coconut oil
5 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
½ pumpkin puree
1/4 cup honey
½ cup coconut flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 & ½ tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp nutmeg
pinch of salt


Combine the wet ingredients (oil/butter, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin and honey) and beat well. In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, spices, and salt) and mix into the wet ingredient mixture. Beat with a whisk until no remaining clumps. Pour into greased muffin tin (again could be a loaf) and bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!


And this time I took pictures!





Comments (0)

Post a Comment