spoon

salmon burgers

Category: , , , ,

We found some extra lean ground salmon at Nesters and I thought I'd try to create a salmon burger recipe for the blog. They turned out really delicious. I'll definitely be picking up some more ground salmon, it's a really nice change to work with.


Salmon Burgers


1/2 lb ground salmon
1/2 cup zucchini, chopped fine
1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 egg
salt and pepper to taste


Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and add any spices you may want. Form into desired sized patties. I made 4 smaller ones. Heat pan with coconut oil or olive oil. Fry each side for about 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. I topped mine with some homemade limey guacamole.





In other news, I made a really good stuffed squash last week AND we had another ethnic paleo night. Here's some pictures. Let me know if any of you would like the recipes of any of the dishes.




Sheep Shabu-Shabu, gomae, seaweed salad and tuna sashimi 

Gomae with cucumber

Wakame Seaweed Salad


Comments (0)

Post a Comment