spoon

I'm calling this.. THE PUMP UP POST!

Category: , ,

Monday's are tough for me.. it's a combination of the events of the 3 days prior including usually a hangover, probably a bit of bad eating, not enough sleep, 3 days off crossfit and just general lack of motivation and it hits me hard that last half hour before class. I had mentioned at our class today that I've gotten into the habit of intermittent fasting on Mondays as well as reviewing my plethora of what I call my "pump up videos" before I head down to crossfit. I feel great when I get to the gym, full of energy and ready to push my body to it's maximum... and maybe even past.

So here are a few of my favourite PUMP UP VIDEOS! There is a crap ton of motivational tools out there for the tough days. Never quit or say you can't.












Comments (0)

Post a Comment